Not sure what to do in Charleston for the Labor Day weekend? We are here to help!
While most locals and boat owners will be out on the water this Labor Day, there are some fun things to be doing around the city. From music and art to restaurant specials and events, we’ve got you covered.
Music & Dance
- Charleston Music Confab Panels Day 2 at Charleston Music Hall
- Low Country Jazz Festival at North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center
- Pour House celebrates their 15th Anniversary
- Edisto Beach Music and Shag Festival at Bay Creek Park
- Adventurous Scavenger Hunt around Charleston. Sign up here.
- Tipsy Tour with Deep Water Vineyard, Firefly Distillery, and Low Tide Brewing.
- Cast Off Fishing Tournament on Mt Pleasant Pier and Folly Beach Pier
- Boykin Bash at The Barrel on James Island
- Freedom Reigns Festival to celebrate collective freedoms of the community
Weekend Art Exhibits
- Ellis-Nicholson Gallery is opening for artist Jill Bank’s exhibit, “Close Encounters”
- Mary Martin Gallery is hosting a reception for Cuban artist Jose Bruzon
- Artist Russell Gordon will be painting live both Saturday and Sunday at Wells Gallery
- Annual Juried Fine Art Exhibition at Old Santee Canal Park
- Saul Alexander Gallery Call for Submissions
- North Charleston City Gallery Exhibit
Outdoor Monday Happy Hours
- $1 off draft beers and $5 off specialty cocktails along with little bites at Bay Street Biergarten from 4-7
- Reds Ice House has all you can eat crab legs from 6-9pm $34.95
- $4 drinks and dishes on Edmund’s Oast’s patio from 4:30-6:30
- Park Café has a great happy hour with $2.75 well drinks, $3 Craft Beer, $5 wine from 4-6
- Happy hour at Fuel Charleston consists of $3 wells, $2 half shots, $1.25 PBR, $1 off specialty drinks from 4-7
Cheers to your Charleston Labor Day weekend! Hang out in the sun as we wrap up another great summer. Enjoy the cold drinks, music, art, and other events. Most importantly.. HAVE fun & BE safe!