Featured Image Credits: Unsplash
We all need an excuse to be lazy every once in a while, and what could be better than a designated ‘National Lazy Day’? Nothing, that’s what.
If you’re not sure exactly how to make the most of this very important holiday, don’t sweat it because Charleston is full of lazy day activities. Here are five ideas to get your lazy day started off right.
- Hit up a chill brewery that offers flights of beers, so you can taste one after another without having to order every time you decide you want to try another. I mean, ordering takes effort, and effort is not something that we want to exert on this national holiday.
- Order a cake shake from Cupcake DownSouth. But, be sure to order your shake via the Uber Eats app so that your delicious milkshake is delivered directly to your front door. It doesn’t get much lazier than that.
- Lounge around in a set of Charleston-made pj’s by Patricia’s Couture. But what’s really special about these pajamas is that a picture of your favorite furry friend gets stamped in a pattern all over your lounge-wear. Looks like it’s time to dig up some puppy pictures of Fido.
- Take a break at Shem Creek Park. It’s a perfect spot for fishing or taking a quiet stroll through nature. Note the word ‘stroll’, not walk or hike, and definitely not ‘run’. It is National Lazy Day, after all.
- Cats are arguably the laziest of all animals, so why not hang with a few on National Lazy Day? You can do just that at the Pounce Cat Café & Wine Bar. Get your zen on while you sip some wine and pet a few cats as they (lazily) pass you by.