September is only a few days away and we can almost smell the pumpkin spice filling the fall air. Along with our favorite tasty coffee drink, September brings the first day of fall, college football, and a full social calendar. Here’s everything you need to do before the end of summer.
1. Ring in September with oysters, Naturdays, and Catalina wine mixers at Bay Street Biergarten on September 1.
2. Head to Daniel Island for a night of shopping, food and fun at the Daniel Island Night Market on September 6.
3. Honor the heroes of 9/11 at the 8th annual 9/11 heroes run on September 7.
4. Charleston Pride and Takeover Charleston are celebrating 10 years at Taco Boy downtown and you can join in on the fun on September 7 during the Takeover Taco Boy: Pride Week 2019 party.
5. Take an indigo dye class and discuss great literature at the Charleston County Public Library on September 7 at the Indigo Dye Class and Book Discussion.
6. Get your work out on at James Island County Park with a Paddle in the Park on September 8.
7. Sip and paint at West Ashley’s favorite brewery, Frothy Beard Brewing, for the weekly sip and paint Monday party. Oh and enjoy your first drink on Andre, September 9.
8. HOT DOG! It’s a coney dog cook-off at Indigo Reef Brewing Company on September 11 and you can be the judge.
9. Support Charleston Pride and enjoy tunes on September 13 during the second annual COLOR ME SILENT Headphone Party.
10. Expand your knowledge on craft beer at Drink History at Palmetto Brewing on September 13.
11. Fly over to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens on September 14 for the first ever Butterfly Bash.
12. Grab your best girl friends, put on some Lizzo, and head to Parcel 32 on September 17 for a Lowcountry Ladies Night Out!
13. Sing along to Kacey Musgraves on September 20 at her Oh, What A World tour stop at the Volvo Car Stadium.
14. Break out your scrunchies and slap bracelets and head downtown for a 90s bar crawl on September 21.
15. Enjoy some beer and barks at Reverly Brewing on September 21 at the Hoppy Tails Fundraiser benefitting the Charleston Animal Society.
16. Try something new and learn how to play the Taiko drum on September 21.
17. Break out your royal garb and head to Twenty Six Divine Tea Room on September 29 for the Mad Hatter Tea Party and pretend to be enjoying a cup of tea with Meghan Markle.